Friday, January 18, 2008

New Year Same Old Story

Well here we are again Timothy a new year. New is of course in the eye of the beholder. What is new in your life from the year prior? I mean it seems like we are all living life in this wheel that continues to go round and round. After a while we lose track of how many times we have gone around and then one day the wheel stops. When this happens we realize we have wasted most of our lives doing nothing. We really don't make a difference in the world around us. We are like generations that have come before us leaving life without changing the world. I believe the mass of people who claim to be Christians are asleep caught up in the wheel of life where only the blur of the wheel is seen. We must wake them Timothy! Wake them to the wonder of life and the joy of living a life in Christ. Where each day is a new and spectacular adventure with the creator of the universe. This year Timothy do something new! Something you have never done in your life but have always wanted to do. Experience the joy of your salvation my brother and don't let the enemy bring you down. Let us pray the prayer of the psalmist, "Consider and answer me, O Lord my God;
light up my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death."

1 comment:

JD said...

glad to see you're writing again... keep it up. its a neat idea behind the writings--makes them enjoyable to read...